If you are or know a student studying studying science, technology, engineering or mathematics, from one of the schools below, apply TODAY!
Scholarship awards range from $500 to $1,000.
The submission deadline is Monday, December 5th.
High Schools include:
- Philip Randolph High School
- Brooklyn Technical High School
- Bronx Engineering Technology Academy
- City Polytechnic High School
- Manhattan Bridges High School
Undergraduate Colleges include:
- City College of New York
- Columbia University
- Polytechnic Institute of New York University
- Rutgers University
- Stony Brook University
- Hofstra University
- Manhattan College
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Stevens Institute of Technology
See full details and download the application from: shpe-nyc.org/scholarship